More helpful information about your holiday in the Villa Alvarium in Scena
- The mentioned prices are for two people per apartment. Apartment 1 is suitable for maximum four people and apartment 2 for six people. For each additional person we charge 20 € per day.
- The price includes heating, water, light and taxes. Also included is the change of towels, the change of linen once a week, bath towels, internet access and wireless. The final cleaning of your apartment is included too. The tourist tax of Euro 1,25 needs to be paid extra and will be charged for each person over 14 years.
- The nearest bakery is just five minutes walking distance away.
- For the safety of your car we offer a roofed parking place, which is separated from the main street with a big gate. Also on your disposal there is a beautiful garden with lots of herbs.
- On your arrival you will find a welcome present from South Tyrol in your apartment: a bottle of fine award wine.
- Each apartment is equipped with parlour games and a nice choice of books.
- After a long hiking, or cycling tour relax and refresh yourself in the beautiful Therme of Merano. All our guests can use the swimming pool and sauna area with a reduced price ticket. Don’t hesitate to ask us!
- Our MeranCard offers priceless drives with all public transports, such as train, bus and several cable cars within South Tyrol (train to Trento and Innsbruck is included), Some museums are also included in the MeranCard. The card is valid from 15.10.2019 - 30.06.2020
- For any information about hiking treks, sightseeing, events or restaurants do not hesitate to ask us! We will be more than happy to help you.
- On your arrival day the apartments are available after 3pm (on Sundays after 6pm). On your departure we kindly ask you to leave the apartments until 10am.
- A charging station for your e-car is at your disposal for free
- Thank you for understanding that no pets are allowed in the apartment.
- For your and others health we kindly ask you to not smoke in the apartments.
- We are all year open.
General business conditions
In the high season and at christmas booking less than 7 days are not permitted.
For a stay of less than 7 days we calculate a surcharge of € 70,00 for each day.
In Italy cash payment cannot exceed the amount of Euro 2.999,00.
You can pay cash amounts under Euro 2.999,00 or by bank transfer. Payment by credit card or debit card are not accepted. For definite bookings we ask you for a deposit of Euro 500,00 on the following bank account:
Bank details - Apartment ONE
Bank details - Apartment TWO
IBAN: IT 88 C 08133 58592 000 3031 68492
Please take note: booking is confirmed upon payment of deposit of confirmation and the sending of booking confirmation.
The following cancellation policies also apply: Cancellation policies in accordance with art. 1382 ZGB: There's not provided a right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the Italian consumer protection law - yet we allow you to withdrawn from the contract under the following conditions:
Cancelations up to three months before your arrival date the booking fee will be paid back with the exclusion of a Euro 25,00 processing fee. At three months up to four weeks the booking fee will not be paid back. Four weeks before arrival the cancelation fee comes to the amount of 70% of your total amount. On case of no show or in case of anticipated departure or late arrival, the total price for the complete stay is charged. Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance: We recommend that you take out Red Rooster Holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance con be found here: Holiday Cancellation Insurance